Wet A Hook Tuffleye Core Syringe
The Wet A Hook Tuffleye Core Syringe is a special acrylic of the safest and highest quality that will cure with a very narrow spectrum of visible blue light. Tuffleye has been formulated to begin curing within 2-5 seconds and completely harden in 10-20 seconds using the Tuffleye Light (sold separately). The light-proof syringe has a twist off cap that is easily replaced with the provided curved tip applicator if desired.
- Includes applicator tip
- Utilizes visible blue light
- Light-cured clear acrylic
- High-quality, medical-grade
- Does not yellow over time
- Insoluble in fresh water
- Harder than epoxy
- No mixing means no waste and no odor
- Easy to use, clean, and store
- Proven biologically and ecologically safe
The Wet A Hook Tuffleye Core Syringe is made in the U.S.A.