Waterworks Lamson Remix Fly Reel
The Waterworks Lamson Remix Fly Reels utilizes a hybrid construction combining a free-form design structure of a cast aluminum spool with the integrity of a CNC fully machined case. This design provides anglers with maximum structural rigidity and mechanical integrity. To finish it off, Waterworks Lamson added on a harder, brighter finish to add a whole new level of durability and strength. If you are looking for exceptional quality, reliability, performance, and great looks, the Waterworks Lamson Remix Fly Reels are exactly what you need!
- Machined 6061 aluminum case
- Pressure Cast aluminum spool
- Type II anodized case
- Polyurethane spool
- Sealed Conical Drag
- This reel is a fusion between the free-form structures of a cast spool and the mechanical integrity of a CNC-machined case.
- Machined in Idaho from bar-stock aluminum, the case delivers maximum structural rigidity and durability all wrapped in a harder, brighter finish
- The spool has radiused compound curves, near zero-radius inside corners and a precise fit and finish
- It has a U-shaped arbor and narrow format to aid in line control