Vexilar FL-20 Genz Pack
The Vexilar FL-20 Genz Pack is nearly indestructible so it will last for years of hard use. Genz redesigned the battery storage compartment and added a universal transducer holder system. The Vexilar FL-20 Genz Pack can also accept the full line of Vexilar accessories like a Battery Status Indicator, Vexilar Flex Light or even a Dual Beam IceDucer transducer, and it comes completely assembled and ready to fish with.
- 7 amp hour 12 volt battery and charger
- Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt
- Specially designed base fits on top of five gallon bucket
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers
- Easy access semi-closed battery compartment
- Large cable storage compartment
- Free instructional DVD
The FL-20 is the next generation of three-color, flasher/fish finder technology from Vexilar. The stylish new look of the FL-20 with its streamlined, flat surface area delivers a larger display that won't trap rain or snow and increases the viewing angle by 50 percent. The simple to operate system only requires two control knobs. The FL-20 offers ten steps of interference rejection and a 20Â´ Low Power range setting option for use in super shallow water or thick weeds. An enhanced receiver gives you cleaner signals and less noise.
Effective for both summer and winter use, the FL-20 has a built-in Interference Rejection technology that lets you fish side by side with almost any flasher, LCR, LCD or graph with interference-free operation. The adjustable switch lets you knock out interference between you and another depth finder. FL-20 anglers can even fish two depth finders in the same ice shelter or boat. It allows you to have two FL-20's close together on a boat or in a fish house without the annoying interference.
- Super-bright LED Flat Screen Display - 525 segments, three color display
- Five depth ranges down to 300 feet plus Low Power range option
- 10 interference rejection settings
- 6 foot and 12 foot Auto Zoom Ranges
- Built-in low battery indicator
- Special night mode setting for comfortable night viewing
- Target ID of less than 1/2"
- Weatherproof high impact case
- Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers
- Power output: 400 watts (variable pulse width, peak to peak)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Unit dimensions: 4.8"H x 6"W x 2.4"D
- Unit weight: 1.1 pound
- 2 year Manufacturer's warranty on unit
- 1 year Manufacturer's warranty on battery