Vexilar FL-12 Genz Pack - 2016 Model
Years in the making, this classic design has been improved even more by ice fishing legend Dave Genz. Dave has made his Vexilar FL-12 Genz Pack "Blue Box" nearly indestructible so it will last for years of hard use. Genz redesigned the battery storage compartment and added a universal transducer holder system. The Vexilar FL-12 Genz Pack can also accept the full line of Vexilar accessories like a Battery Status Indicator, Vexilar Flex Light or even a Dual Beam IceDucer transducer. The Blue Box fits on top of a five gallon bucket for easy access and handling while fishing.
- 7 amp hour 12 volt battery with charger
- Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt
- Specially designed base fits on top of five gallon bucket
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers
- Easy access semi-closed battery compartment
- Large cable storage compartmen
The FL-12 is the next generation of three-color, flasher/fish finder technology from Vexilar. The stylish new look of the FL-12 with its streamlined, flat surface area delivers a larger display that won't trap rain or snow and increases the viewing angle by 50 percent. The simple to operate system only requires two control knobs. The FL-12 offers ten steps of interference rejection and a 20Â´ Low Power range setting option for use in super shallow water or thick weeds. A new enhanced receiver gives you cleaner signals and less noise.
Effective for both summer and winter use, the FL-12 has a built-in Interference Rejection technology that lets you fish side by side with almost any flasher, LCR, LCD or graph with interference-free operation. The adjustable switch lets you knock out interference between you and another depth finder. FL-12 anglers can even fish two depth finders in the same ice shelter or boat. It allows you to have two FL-12's close together on a boat or in a fish house without the annoying interference.
- Super-bright LED Flat Screen Display - 525 segments, three color display
- Five depth ranges down to 200 feet plus Low Power range option
- 10 interference rejection settings
- Weatherproof high impact case
- Uses all Vexilar FL8se series transducers
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Unit dimensions: 4.8"H x 6"W x 2.4"D
- Unit weight: 1.1 pound
- 2 year Manufacturer's warranty on unit
- 1 year Manufacturer's warranty on battery