Trout Streams and Hatches of Pennsylvania by Charlie Meck
Trout Streams and Hatches of Pennsylvania, by Charles R. Meck, is A Complete Fly-Fishing Guide to 140 Rivers and Streams.
Pennsylvania is famous for its well-protected and uncrowded trout streams, and Trout Streams and Hatches of Pennsylvania has established itself - after two editions and more than 30,000 copies sold - as the trusted, most complete resource for residents and visiting anglers.
The Third Edition is completely updated and expanded. New features include:
- 14 new streams in all parts of the state
- Recommended patterns to match the hatch keyed to each stream
- Extensive hatch charts in a separate appendix
- Expanded list of recipes for classic and local fly patterns
- 18 new detailed maps
- New quick reference headings for each stream
9" x 6"; 408 pages.
Third Edition, Copyright 1999