Tightline Anchors K5 Kayak Anchor
Stay put in your favorite fishing spot with precision using the Tightline Anchors K5 Kayak Anchor. The Tightline Anchors K5 Kayak Anchor weighs in at just under 3.5lbs., making it compact and easy to store on your kayak. A precision swivel is secured to ensure that your anchor will not twist. The Tightline Anchors K5 Kayak Anchor is assembled out of tough 316-grade stainless steel and fastened with sturdy pivot rivets on the arms to keep the anchor quiet while bringing a shear rating of 1700lbs. With an aggressive brake-spade design, this anchor ensures a quick and deep anchor bite in loose sand, seaweed, mud, and rocks!
- Height: 9 in.
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 lbs.
- Constructed of 316-grade stainless steel ensuring corrosion resistance and performance in saltwater environments
- Solid pivot rivets on the arms ensure a smooth, quiet, and secure pivot point
- Shear rating of over 1700lbs.
- Precision swivel is affixed ensuring your anchor line will not twist
- Aggressive brake-spade design
- Quickest and deepest anchor bite in loose sand, seaweed, mud, and loose or large rocks
- Break-away eyelets on the anchor base allow you to rig the K5 for retrieval should it become hung up under the water
- The K5 easily collapses for transport and conserves space in your vessel and is compatible with the Anchor Wizard
Safety Notice: Product not intended to be used for climbing
Please note: The rope, net, rod, and boat shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.