Suspenz All-Terrain Super Duty Airless Kayak Cart
The Suspenz All-Terrain Super Duty Airless Kayak Cart will allow you to haul not only your fishing kayak, canoe, or multiple SUPs over rough terrain – you now have the capability to transport larger hull types, such as those found on jon boats and small sailboats! The Suspenz All-Terrain Super Duty Kayak Cart is engineered with extra tall bunker bars, adjustable to five positions, to accommodate flat, v-shape, and tunnel hulls that have higher ground clearance requirements. Oversized, durable foam padding protects the hull, and you can secure your boat with the included 2-set strap system to prevent load shifting for all of these hull types. Airless "No-Flat" tires rest upon premium 15-inch Mag-Lite wheels, and when you're not using it, the whole kayak cart folds flat for easy storage and transport! Solve transport issues surrounding large watercraft and heavy loads with the Suspenz All-Terrain Super Duty Airless Kayak Cart!
- Extended height bunker bars provide much-needed lift between hull and cart wheels on all hull types (v-shaped, tunnel/catamaran, flat bottom, etc.)
- Bunker bars adjust to 5 positions to fit standard and unique hull shapes (see chart below measured from the center point of the bar)
- Single spring-loaded kickstand for easy and stable loading
- Kickstand is shorter than the wheels, so the load goes to the wheels, allowing the kickstand to release easily
- Dual-strap system with 4 UV-protected tie-down cam-buckle straps for stable transport without load shifting
- Strap Length: 53 in. buckle end, 66 in. long end
- Premium 15 in. Mag-Lite wheels with airless "No-Flat" tires and steel-sealed wheel bearings
- Boat rests on oversize, heavy-duty foam padding with a durable rugged cover made of UV-protected premium poly fabric
- Steel frame with dark titanium hammertone powder-coat finish
- Stainless steel hardware, 4 locking pins, and wire tether for bunker bars
- Rinse after each use to remove sand, salt, and mud
- Folds flat to 31 x 16 x 6 in. for easy storage and transport
- Cart Weight: 17 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Some assembly required
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Included in box:
- 1 cart frame with oversized bunker bars
- 4 locking pins with tether for bunker bar positioning
- 2 airless Mag-Lite wheels
- 2 sets of tie-down cam-buckle straps
Please note: The kayak shown in the image is for display purposes only and is not included.
|Bunker Bar Position Width||Wheel Clearance|
|9 in.||2 in.|
|11 1/2 in.||3 3/4 in.|
|12 1/2 in.||4 in.|
|19 in.||4 in.|
|20 in.||4 in.|