Striker Ice HardWater Jacket - Closeout
The Striker Ice HardWater Jacket is designed to provide maximum protection and comfort in all weather conditions. This jacket will protect you in temperatures far below zero and in high winds, but feature underarm "through-to-skin" zip vents to ensure you don't get overheated. Constructed of durable 600D Endura shell, the HardWater Jacket is extra tough, waterproof, breathable and windproof. Just perfect for long days on the ice., but feature underarm "through-to-skin" zip vents to ensure you don't get overheated. Constructed of durable 600D Endura shell, the HardWater Jacket is extra tough, waterproof, breathable and windproof. Just perfect for long days on the ice.
- 600D Endura waterproof/breathable outer shell
- Hydrapore 5000 W/B rated at 5,000mm/5,000gr
- 100% PU seam
- Sureflote buoyancy material throughout jacket
- Fixed liner with polytricot in the body and 230T in the sleeves
- 150g Thermadex insulation
- 360 degree reflective material
- YKK 2-way heavy duty (10 gauge) front zipper
- Shock cord drawstring at waist and hem
- Expandable cargo pockets
- Two exterior D-rings for accessory attachment
- Removable hood with memory wire visor
- Soft Touch inner neck collar for comfort
- Extended Lycra inner wrist cuffs
- Left sleeve key pocket
- Quick access pockets with interior D-rings for attaching safet picks
- Heavy duty storm flap protects front zipper from wind and water
- Napoleon pocket accessible without opening front zipper
- Inner cell phone and zippered breast pockets
- Soft Touch side access hand pockets
- Fast draining hem and cuff vents for releasing excess moisture/water
Important: Sureflote is not Coast Guard Approved. This item is not approved by the Coast Guard as a personal flotation device or life preserver. Sureflote may be rendered ineffective in adverse conditions such as strong water currents. The Sureflote system does not protect against hypothermia in extreme cold water.
Ratings & Reviews
Nice coat I'm very happy!
by Dogfish1 -
So far I love the coat very warm glad there are vents in the coat to breath.
strikerice hardwater jacket
by michael grann -
very good jacket keeps you warm when you are on the atv heading to your fishing spot on the ice. Glad I got this jacket
by SKIFFLAKEJIMMY -
Very flexible. No break in required.