Striker Ice Men's Climate Jacket
The Striker Ice Men's Climate Jacket is part of the technologically advanced Climate suit, which is the flagship of the Striker Ice lineup. Designed by anglers for anglers, the ergonomic storage pockets mean you will never reach far for your pliers, GPS, or tackle when you need it fast. Tested and tested again and again, the Climate Jacket supplies you with all the features you could want in an ice fishing coat: warm, comfortable, and with plenty of pockets and D-rings to hang your tools. The tapered fit and three-in-one technologies let you wear the G2 Softshell liner by itself. For comfortable outerwear, the Striker Ice Men's Climate Jacket suits you year-round.
- 320 nylon Tussor shell
- 300 D polyester shell with 320 D nylon Tussor trim (Veil Stryk Transition color only)
- Hydrapore waterproof 5,000 mm / breathable 5,000 g
- 150 g Sureflote flotation assistance technology
- Removable G2 softshell jacket liner
- Cross-flow venting system
- Waterproof zippers
- Line Cutterz zipper pull (Veil Stryk Transition color only)
- Removable hood with memory wire visor
- Magnetic storm flap closure
- Reflective elements for added safety
- Inner Lycra cuff
- Handwarmer pockets
- Inner cell phone pocket
- Fast-drain hem and sleeve cuff
- Manufacturer's one-year warranty
Sizing note: The Striker Ice Climate Jacket has a slightly tapered body so that it still fits well when the liner is removed. For a more relaxed fit, please order one size up.
Important: Sureflote is not Coast Guard approved. This item is not approved by the Coast Guard as a personal flotation device or life preserver. Sureflote may be rendered ineffective in adverse conditions such as strong water currents. The Sureflote system does not protect against hypothermia in extremely cold water.
Ratings & Reviews
Striker ice climate jacket
by David D
Supper warm excellent fit fast shipping from fish usa would highly recommend!!
Expensive float jacket that doesnt breathe
by john podvign
The inner jacket is not very warm, and does not breathe. the outer jacket has almost 0 insulation, except for the float material. If I would buy again I'd buy the predator or hardwater.
Best coat ever
Awesome coat, performs as advertised great for a day on the ice!