Storm 360GT Searchbait Swimmer Jig
Featuring a one-of-a-kind design, the Storm 360GT Searchbait Swimmer Jig combines a soft swimbait with a crankbait's action. For an ultra-realistic look, the jig head has an upscale design, finish, and 3D holographic eyes. The swimming lip molded into the jig head adds that signature crankbait action and depth control to the soft bait. Also, if you want an extra weapon to this lure, there is space under the jig head to add a trailer hook. This Swimmer Jig uses a traditional profile paddle tail soft bait for a familiar, hard-thumping action in the water. Its 60-degree line tie keeps the lure swimming in a natural position as it searches for hungry fish.
- Molded swimming lip in jig head
- Hanger for optional trailer hook (only on the 1/4 oz. and 3/8 oz. sizes)
- Toe-in boot tail design
- VMC Coastal Black hook with extended "leg" on line tie to further enhance action
- Upscale designs, finishes and exclusive 3D holographic eyes
- Easy-to-rig with entrance and exit holes indicated on lure body
- Phthalate-free body
- Qty. per Pack: 1 rigged + 2 bodies
Please note: The 1/8 oz. size does not come with the hanger eyelet on the bottom.
Ratings & Reviews
Great for clear water
I have been using these baits for clear water fishing and they really seem to work well. The realistic look of the jig head and the tantalizing look of the paddle tail seems to fool fish in clear water. I have used several color schemes for these baits, they all seem to have a place depending on what the main forage is for the body of water you’re fishing. These baits will be a main stay in my soft plastics arsenal.