St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rod
Become a legend of the seas with the St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rod! Designed to handle the extreme conditions presented in inshore fishing, this rod is powerful, sensitive, and ready for you to put in some work! St. Croix designed this rod on the foundation of their award-winning Legend Xtreme series, to help angler’s land their next monster trophy! The Legend Xtreme Inshore features St. Croix’s famous Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology, which eliminates transitions in the rod, creating smoother actions and enhancing its strength and sensitivity in ways you have to feel to believe! This rod also features an Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART) that creates an incredibly powerful backbone, perfect for handling the pressures of saltwater fishing!
St. Croix designed the Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rod with a Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank that provides curved patterns for improved action and increased sensitivity. The super high-modulus SCVI carbon in the lower section of the blank keeps this rod impressively light without compromising its strength. The Fuji SK2 split reel seat is designed to be light and sensitive, so you can feel the exact moment you need to react! To reduce fatigue, St. Croix outfitted this rod with their second generation Xtreme-Skin handle. Land your next legendary catch with the St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rod!
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with Fortified Resin System (FRS) in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High-modulus high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity
- Daiwa AGS Carbon Fiber Guides with Fuji KG Tip Top with SIC ring
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity
- 2nd Generation Xtreme-Skin handle provides unparalleled control
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Impact dampening butt cap
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rod is made in the U.S.A.