St. Croix Legend Trek Travel Casting Rod
The St. Croix Legend Trek Travel Casting Rods are the finest fresh and saltwater travel rods that St. Croix has ever designed and once you fish with them, you will want to use them every chance you get.
The St. Croix Legend Trek Travel Casting Rods are 3 piece rods but they fish like a 1 piece. That's mainly due to the slim profile ferrules that reduce weight and add tons of strength. The blanks are made of high modulus/high strain SCIV graphite with Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling and Fortified Resin System (FRS) technologies.
The St. Croix Legend Trek Travel Casting Rods components are 100% saltwater proof and include Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with ultra hard zirconia rings and titanium frames. All the thread wraps are expertly sealed with 2 coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish for added durability. The handles are made of super high grade cork with premium Fuji reel seats.
All these rods come with a 1000 denier nylon covered rod case with a divided polypropylene liner.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with zirconia rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion
- Fuji ECS or TCS Deluxe reel seat with PVD-coated hood
- Super-grade cork handle
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Corrosion-proof wind check
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15 year transferable warranty
The St. Croix Legend Trek Travel Casting Rod is made in the U.S.A.