St. Croix Legend Trek Travel Spinning Rod
St. Croix Legend Trek Travel Spinning Rods are 3 piece rods but they fish like a 1 piece. That's mainly due to the slim profile ferrules that reduce weight and add tons of strength. The blanks are made of high modulas/high strain SCIV graphite with Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling and Fortified Resin System (FRS) technologies.
St. Croix Legend Trek Travel Spinning Rods components are 100% saltwater proof and include Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with ultra hard zirconia rings and titanium frames. All the thread wraps are expertly sealed with 2 coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish for added durability. The handles are made of super high grade cork with premium Fuji reel seats and E-finish hoods.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with zirconia rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion
- Fuji DPS Deluxe reel seat with PVD-coated hood
- Super-grade cork handle
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Corrosion-proof wind check
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15 year transferable warranty
The St. Croix Legend Trek Travel Spinning Rod is made in U.S.A.