St. Croix Legend Tournament Inshore Casting Rod
This item may be subject to a packaging fee that will be shown in cart.
The St. Croix Legend Tournament Inshore Casting Rod combines the trusted St. Croix design and technology with top-grade saltwater materials. Tooled from high-modulus, high-strain SCIV graphite and finished with FRS and titanium frames, this rod is incredibly durable and corrosion-proof. This rod also features a Fuji PTS blank-touch reel seat, as well as Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with slim aluminum-oxide rings.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- High-Modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with FRS
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides
- Fuji PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood
- Super-grade cork handle
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Corrosion-proof wind check
- Manufacturer's 15-year transferable warranty
The St. Croix Legend Tournament Inshore Casting Rod is made in the U.S.A.