St. Croix Bass X Casting Rod
The St. Croix Bass X Casting Rod was designed and built for passionate bass anglers to perform well across all bass fishing techniques. Built with premium SCII graphite, this rod offers outstanding performance, durability, and sensitivity needed for competitive bass fishing. It is outfitted with hard aluminum-oxide guides to ensure smooth line management while eliminating tangles. The premium Fuji ECS reel seat will perfectly hold your favorite reel securely. By combining all of these high-end features with a sturdy design, it will quickly become your favorite bass rod.
- Designed and built for passionate bass anglers
- Premium quailty SCII graphite
- Hard aluminum-oxide guides with black frames
- Fuji ECS reel seat with black hood
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
Quality at a fair price
For under $140 these guys really feel like a sturdy rod and well put together. If you're hust begining out in bass fishing this is a great rod. It does cost a bit if you're on a budget BUT this really does the trick. I have the 7'11 heavy for umbrella rigs, pitching in heavy thick cover, and frogging in thick thick cover. This yanks them out with ease.