St. Croix Avid X Spinning Rod
The St. Croix Avid X Spinning Rod is a spin off of the popular Avid series rods, so bass and walleye, beware! This rod has the feather light classic SClll graphite blank with IPC tooling technology that offers smooth action, increased strength and sensitivity. The Avid X Spinning Rod features a Kigan Z micro-guides to minimize weight and maintain proper ring height with the reel line guide to direct line flow efficiency. These micro-guides have slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and gunsmoke frames that are wrapped with nylon thread and then sealed with a double coating of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
This rod is outfitted with select grade split-grip cork handles for added comfort and leverage. They also have Fuji reel seats with gunsmoke hoods and an exclusive Kigan hook keeper that will hold a wide variety of lures and hooks.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Premium high modulus SCIII graphite
- Incredibly light, super sensitive and durable
- Slim profile ferrules
- Kigan Z micro-guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxied rings and gunsmoke frames
- Fuji ECS reel seat with gunsmoke hood
- Split-grip/select-grade cork handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 15-year transferrable manufacturer's warranty
St. Croix Avid X Spinning Rods are made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Get yourself one
by bbuk925 -
One of my favorite rods. So light so well balanced. Tremendous backbone. I would definitely recommend this rod for anyone who wants to step up their game.
by Blake M
I have 2 7ft rods one mf and one mlf. They are hands down the best rods I own. I will be buying a few more in the near future