St. Croix Avid X Casting Rod
The St. Croix Avid X Casting Rod is designed for extreme bass and walleye anglers in mind. St. Croix put a twist on the classic Avid series to produce these radical rods that offer smooth actions, minimal weight, and increased strength and sensitivity.
The Avid X Casting Rod still has the feather light classic SClll graphite blanks with IPC tooling technology and it also has a Kigan Z guide platform that is a number of high frame micro guides which minimize weight and mantains proper ring height with the reel line guide to direct line flow efficiency. These micro guides are outfitted with strong aluminum-oxide rings and gunsmoke frames that are sealed with a double coating of Flex Coat slow cure finish.
This rod has a select grade split-grip cork handle to add comfort and leverage. Plus a Fuji ECS reel seat with a gunsmoke hood and an exclusive Kigan hook keeper that will hold a wide variety of lures and hooks.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Premium high modulus SClll graphite
- Incredibly light, super sensitive, and durable
- Slim profile ferrules
- Kigan Z Micro Guide platform for incredible casting efficiency
- Fuji ECS reel seat
- Split-grip/select grade cork handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15-year transferable warranty
The St. Croix Avid X Casting Rod is made in the U.S.A.