St. Croix Avid Trek Casting Rod
You’ve never seen a casting rod quite like the St. Croix Avid Trek Casting Rod! This rod is designed on a premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon blank with two coats of Flex-Coat for added durability and resistance. St. Croix developed the blank with their Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology, which eliminates transitional points in the rod blank. This reinforces the blank, allowing for flawlessly smooth actions, increased strength, and unparalleled sensitivity! The Avid Trek Casting Rod features Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with zirconia rings and SS316 stainless steel frames, which help add strength to the rod while helping to reduce line friction, enhancing your casting power! St. Croix added a comfortable select-grade cork handle to reduce fatigue and Sea Guide hook keeper to make transporting easy! Advance your casting with the St. Croix Avid Trek Casting Rod!
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon
- Slim-profile ferrules with ART technology
- Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim zirconia rings and SS316 stainless gun smoke frames
- Fuji ECS reel seat with gun smoke hood
- Sea Guide hook keeper
- Select-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 1000 Denier nylon-covered rod case with divided polypropylene line included
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Avid Trek Casting Rod is made in the U.S.A.