St. Croix Wild River Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod
St. Croix Wild River Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rods have been redesigned and expanded to include several unique, specialized lengths, actions and powers to cover any situation. Wild River rods are built on all-new blanks with a rich gold dust green metallic finish. All of the Wild River rods feature finely tuned actions and tapers for varied presentation techniques, and are precision-balanced for ultimate castability. Other features include Fuji reel seats and Kigan Master Hand 3D guides wrapped onto premium SCII graphite rod blanks. Superb performance at a reasonable price!
- Premium-quality SCII graphite
- Designed specifically for salmon and steelhead angling
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with premium, thin aluminum-oxide rings and black frames
- Fuji DPS reel seat with black hoods
- Premium-grade cork handle on most spinning models
- Neoprene skin handle on spinning models WRS90LM2 and WRS106ULS2 for maximum comfort and warmth in cold conditions
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St.Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Wild River Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rods are made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
by Andrey Divgun
One of the best rods I own. Insane sensitivity, superb craftsmanship and extremely comfortable.
Excellent steelhead float rod
I have used the 10'6" ML for over 6 years. This rod can handle all conditions. from high flows to low and clear. it has the power in the but to control fish in high water and faster flows. Also it protects lighter tippet in low and clear situations. balances well w/ my symetere 2500. seems like and extension of my arm.
good all around rod
by Lou -
Good all around rod for the price. This rod is a little stiff for my liking. However, can't beat the price.