St. Croix Mojo Bass Spinning Rod
St. Croix Mojo Bass Spinning Rods feature Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology, along with premium high-modulus SCIII graphite. These technique-specific bass series spinning rods are designed for nothing less than superior performance, and it certainly shows. Kigan Master Hand 3D guides feature slim, strong, aluminum-oxide rings with black frames, along with Fuji DPS reel seats with black hoods. With a new formulation of St. Croix's Black Cherry Metallic finish and split-grip, premium-grade cork handles, St. Croix Mojo Bass Spinning Rods will keep you comfortable and looking good all day long.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides
- Strong aluminum-oxide rings with black frames
- Fuji DPS reel seat with black hoods
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
Smooth, light, and powerful.
by Coach -
If you're like me, one won't be enough! I typically keep at least two rigged and ready in the boat with whatever we've determined to be the hot baits for that day...
by smalljaws -
I purchased the 7'6" ML (Hair Jig/ Drop Shot Rod) both tactics that I use all the time and all I can say is St Croix nailed it. This rod is light ,sensitive & it can cast down to a 1/16 oz marabou jig. I might have to purchase a 2nd one.