St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rod - 2019 Model
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rods are hyper-performance inshore saltwater rods featuring cutting edge design. These rods are designed using St. Croix's proprietary Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling and Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) to produce continuous-curve tapers with improved actions and sensitivity. Each blank is strengthened with St. Croix's proprietary Fortified Resin System (FRS) which prevents micro-buckling by keeping carbon fibers in proper alignment to produce blanks that are 33% stronger than those built with standard resins and curing methods.
Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rods feature a contemporary design as eye-catching as it is functional. An all-white Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime, and it cleans up easily while providing a comfortable, non-slip grip in both hot and cold weather. The handle trim pieces are machined by St. Croix and are corrosion proof. The rod blank features a distinctive gloss-white pearlescent finish, and a two piece Fuji SK2 reel seat has an exposed-blank design for enhanced sensitivity.
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rods are fitted with Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with ultra-hard zirconia rings and ultra-light titanium frames for the ultimate protection against saltwater corrosion. The unique sloped, wide-leg design prevents line tangles with monofilament, fluorocarbon and super braid lines. All thread wraps are protected by two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish for exceptional durability.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Super high modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower sections for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High modulus/high strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with zirconia rings and titanium frames
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity
- Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime and cleans up easily
- Corrosion proof wind check and reel seat trim pieces
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15 year transferable warranty
St. Croix Legend Xtreme Inshore Spinning Rods are made in the U.S.A.