St. Croix Legend Surf Casting Rod - Closeout
The St. Croix Legend Surf Casting Rod features high-modulus SCIV graphite blank with FRS for ultimate strength and durability. Designed for extreme surf fishing performance, this rod won't disappoint. Off-set, slim-profile ferrules on two-piece models provide spectacular one-piece performance. For 100% corrosion-proof performance, Fuji Torzite RV K-Series guides keep your line tangle-free while a Fuji Torzite surf top with flanged rings greatly reduces line friction for ultra smooth line movement. A custom neoprene handle gives you more comfort and stability for those long fishing days. In fact, the positive grip improves when wet. The St. Croix Legend Surf Casting Rod will have you set to hit the surf for a long time to come.
- Engineered and built for extreme surf fishing performance
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite wtih FRS for unparalleled strength and durability
- Off-set, slip-profile ferrules on two-piece models to provide one-piece performance
- Fuji Torzite RV K-Series surf guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance
- Fuji Torzite surf top with flanged ring for greatly reduced line friction
- Fuji DPS reel seat with PVD-plated hoods
- Custom neoprene handle provides comfort and durability, positive grip improves when wet
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15 year transferable warranty
The St. Croix Legend Surf Casting Rod is made in the U.S.A.