St. Croix High Stick Drifter Fly Rod
The St. Croix High Stick Drifter Fly Rod was designed in conjunction with the innovative fly tyer and angler Kelly Galloup specifically for today's advanced nymphing methods. This rod features an extremely lightweight tip section which reduces fatigue when the rod is held high for long periods of time, while emphasizing sensitivity for better strike detection.
This rod is built on high-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite blanks reinforced with super high-modulus SCVI graphite in lower section for added power, strength, durability, and sensitivity. The High Stick Drifter Fly Rod also features the FRS - Fortified Resin System. Combined with St. Croix's proprietary ART and IPC technologies, the High Stick Drifter Fly Rod is one of the most advanced fly rods available today.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS (Fortified Resin System) and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability, and sensitivity
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for added power and strength with reduced weight
- Fuji K stripper guides with Alconite rings and polished frames for tangle-free performance
- REC Recoil snake guides
- Slim-profile ferrules with alignment dots
- Anodized, machined-aluminum reel seat with built-in hook-keeper
- Flora-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner
- Designed with Kelly Galloup especially for streamer and nymph fishing
- One-piece performance in a four-piece design
- Manufacturer's 15-year warranty
St. Croix High Stick Drifter Fly Rods are made in the U.S.A.