St. Croix Bank Robber Fly Rod
The St. Croix Bank Robber Fly Rod was designed by the innovative, fly tyer and angler Kelly Galloup to embody exactly what he's looking for when it comes to pounding the stream bank with his signature streamer fly patterns such as the popular Zoo Cougar and Butt Monkey. This series of rods include models built on high-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite blanks reinforced with super high-modulus SCVI graphite in the lower sections for added power and strength. The Bank Robber Fly Rods also feature the FRS Fortified Resin System. Combined with St. Croix's proprietary ART and IPC technology, the Bank Robber rods are some of the most advanced fly rods available today.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS Fortified Resin System in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS Fortified Resin System and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability, and sensitivity
- Fuji K stripper guides with Alconite rings and polished frames for tangle-free performance
- REC Recoil snake guides
- Slim-profile ferrules with alignment dots
- Anodized machined-aluminum reel seat with built-in hook-keeper
- Flora-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner
- Developed with Kelly Galloup especially for nymph fishing
- Manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty
The St. Croix Bank Robber Fly Rod is made in the U.S.A.