St. Croix Avid Surf Spinning Rod - Closeout
The St. Croix Avid Surf Spinning Rod is a part of a completely new series of different lightweight powerhouses â€“ each is targeted to a specific style of obsessed surf angler. With a sweet, red metallic SCIII blank featuring IPC, the Avid Surf casts like a dream â€“ all day without tiring. Premium Fuji K-Series guides keep your line moving smoothly without tangles. This rod is designed to provide surf anglers with maximum casting distance.
- Designed to provide surf anglers maximum casting distance
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Off-set, slim-profile ferrules on two-piece models provide one-piece performance
- Fuji K-Series Concept tangle-free guides with Alconite rings and black frames
- Fuji MN style top
- Fuji DPS reel seat with black hoods
- Custom cork tape handle with machined Delrin trim pieces
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty
St. Croix Avid Surf Spinning Rods are made in the U.S.A.