St. Croix Avid Surf Casting Rod
The St. Croix Avid Surf Casting Rod is a completely new series of different lightweight powerhouses â€“ each is targeted to a specific style of obsessed surf angler. With a sweet, red metallic SCIII blank featuring IPC, the Avid Surf casts like a dream â€“ all day without tiring. And the premium Fuji K-Series guides keep you from tiring of tangles. These rods are designed to provide surf anglers with maximum casting distance.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Fuji K-Series Concept Tangle Free guides with Alconite rings and black frames
- Fuji MN style top
- Fuji DPS reel seat with black hoods
- Off-set, slim-profile ferrules on two-piece models provide one-piece performance
- Custom cork tape handle with machined trim pieces
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty
The St. Croix Avid Surf Casting Rod is made in the U.S.A.