St. Croix Avid Salmon & Steelhead Centerpin Rod
St. Croix Avid Salmon & Steelhead Centerpin Rod users are early to bed, early to rise. Live your life the way of the angler, and you'll always be on the right path. And since it's a known fact that the early bird gets the worm, you'll want to make sure you're well equipped with one of the St. Croix Avid Salmon & Steelhead Centerpin Rods to take advantage of the situation. Engineered to outperform the not-so-early risers, the St. Croix Avid Salmon & Steelhead Centerpin Rods use SCIII graphite, select-grade cork handled rods and are crafted using St. Croix's exclusive IPC Technology making them incredibly light, strong and responsive.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite blank
- Incredibly light, super sensitive, and durable
- IPC, Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Fuji Concept Guide System with Alconite rings with black frames
- Fuji SKM reel seat with gunsmoke hoods
- Select-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty
The St. Croix Avid Salmon & Steelhead Centerpin Rod is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Best rod for steelhead
by KhArikson -
Best rod for float fishing
15 foot avid center pin rod-GREAT!
I own and fish 4 centerpin rods and the "new" Avid 15 footer is a grand river rod.Lots of backbone to keep the" big one" out of difficult areas and casts a 2 gram swan with ease