St. Croix Avid Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rod
St. Croix Avid Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods are built with lightweight, high-modulus SCIII graphite blank outfitted with a premium cork handle and Fuji reelseats. Avid Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods have created a balance between price and outstanding quality. A long list of features makes the Avid series of rods an excellent choice.
- Premium, high-modulus SC III graphite
- IPC, Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
- Incredibly light, super sensitive, an ddurable
- Specialized, species-specific designs
- Fuji Concept Guide System with Alconite rings and black frames
- Fuji ECS or TCS reel seats with gun-smoke hoods
- Select-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty
St. Croix Avid Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods are made in the U.S.A.
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
Wowww Oh Woowwwwwww
by Mr. Salmonslayer
Ive just fished my first salmon season of fall 2012 Chinooks in Sacramento and had a lot of trouble with hook sets and controlling the fish from the bank. Well guess what? All of my troubles ended as soon as I purchased this rod from here. The 9'6 heavy/fast avid is such a beast and was monsterous once paired with my existing calcutta... Great rod.... xtremely sensative... fairly light.... Monster action during hooksets and when battling ANY sized King!
Very Good Product
by RGW -
Good Steelhead Rod