St. Croix Avid Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rod
St. Croix Avid Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods are built with lightweight, high-modulus SCIII graphite blank outfitted with a premium cork handle and Fuji reelseats. Avid Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods have created a balance between price and outstanding quality. A long list of features makes the Avid series of rods an excellent choice.
- Premium, high-modulus SC III graphite
- IPC, Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
- Incredibly light, super sensitive, an ddurable
- Specialized, species-specific designs
- Fuji Concept Guide System with Alconite rings and black frames
- Fuji ECS or TCS reel seats with gun-smoke hoods
- Select-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty
St. Croix Avid Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rods are made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Very Good Product
by RGW -
Good Steelhead Rod
Wowww Oh Woowwwwwww
by Mr. Salmonslayer
Ive just fished my first salmon season of fall 2012 Chinooks in Sacramento and had a lot of trouble with hook sets and controlling the fish from the bank. Well guess what? All of my troubles ended as soon as I purchased this rod from here. The 9'6 heavy/fast avid is such a beast and was monsterous once paired with my existing calcutta... Great rod.... xtremely sensative... fairly light.... Monster action during hooksets and when battling ANY sized King!