St. Croix Avid Pearl Spinning Rod
The St. Croix Avid Pearl Spinning Rod is the first serious rod developed for women anglers. The Pearl Avid series features fucia-metallic, high-modulus SCIII graphite blank construction and incorporates St. Croix's proprietary IPC tooling technology. Lightweight and sensitive, each rod is a highly specialized, technique- and species-specific fishing tool. With Kigan Master Hand 3D guides, a Fuji reel seat and a comfortable split-grip cork handle, this rod is ready for just about anything.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- IPC Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
- Specialized, technique-specific designs
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and polished stainless-steel frames
- Fuji SKM reel seat with abalone barrel
- Slim-profile ferrule design
- Select-grade, split-grip cork handles
- Kigan hook keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty
The St. Croix Avid Pearl Spinning Rod is made in the U.S.A.
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
I would buy this product again and again
by BARBARA -
Used this rod for fishing trout, lake trouts and salomon.
very happy with buy
by jack -
very good rod, any woman would love it.
I would buy this product again andagain
by BARBARA -
fishing trout, lake trouts, and salmon