St. Croix Avid Pearl Casting Rod
St. Croix Avid Pearl Casting Rods are the first serious rod series developed for women anglers. The Pearl Avid series features fuscia-metallic, high-modulus SCIII graphite blank construction and incorporates St. Croix's proprietary IPC tooling technology. Lightweight and sensitive, each rod is a highly specialized, technique- and species-specific fishing tool. With Kigan Master Hand 3D guides, Fuji reel seats and comfortable cork handles, these rods are ready for just about anything.
- IPC Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
- Extreme strength and durability while maintaining an incredibly light, super-sensitive feel
- Specialized, technique-specific designs
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and polished stainless steel frames
- Fuji ECS reel seats with abalone trim
- Select-grade, split-grip cork handles
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Manufacturer 15-year limited warranty
St. Croix Avid Pearl Casting Rods are made in the U.S.A.