Simms Men's Zipit Bootie II
The Simms Zipit Bootie II is an easy on/easy off wet wading shoe with gusseted zipper opening and YKK locking corrosion-resistant zipper. This Bootie can be worn in freshwater or saltwater.
- Easy on/easy off style
- YKK locking corrosion-resistant zipper
- Perforated neoprene upper with vulcanized rubber overlays for additional durability
- Durable vulcanized rubber outsole
- Molded EVA sockliner
- Full length Bi-Fit lasting board for puncture resistance
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with a light liner sock (order straight shoe size or nearest whole size up)
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing for wet wading
by M.Leake -
I bought these a couple months back but just got a chance to use them. On the initial purchase I thought they felt tight I normally wear an 11 so I ordered and 11 I should have exchanged them for a 12 but oh well my brother will appreciate them. Now to the performance, I've been through at least 8 pair of "water" shoes in the past three years ranging from $20 to $80 each pair last a few weeks and they end up toast. Only using these once I have never felt more secure in the water!! Thick solid rubber soles and toe kept me from bashing my feet with amazing grip on rock, mud and gravel in the water. Bank fishing was ok if there wasn't mud on a down slope the traction is built more for rough terrain not slippery mud. The above ankle booties with a zipper and velcro secure for the zipper were great not one single rock or bit of sand touched my feet even in muck!! I'm ordering another pair in the correct size. These are like a humvee for your feet I highly recommend these.