Simms Women's G3 Guide Stockingfoot Chest Waders
Simms Women's G3 Guide Stockingfoot Chest Waders are designed and built by women for women anglers who desire ultimate performance and versatility. Utilizing 4-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric in the legs with front and back leg seams make these lightweight waders durable, puncture resistant, breathable and easy to move in.
These waders feature a women's specific design and adjustable elastic suspenders for your best fit or a waist-high conversion. Other features include a zippered chest pocket, a removable tippet tender pocket, and a hand-warmer chest pocket for those chilly days in the water.
- Women's-specific design features scalloped top opening; fits higher at the chest and lower at the back
- Removable Flip-out Tippet Tender pocket with retactor docking station
- Zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Integrated utility tabs
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 1 1/2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams
- Adjustable elastic 1 1/2 in. suspender with opposing YKK buckles for waist-high conversion
- Abrasion-resistant built-in gravel guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell technology fabrics
Simms Women's G3 Guide Stockingfoot Chest Waders are made in the U.S.A.