Simms Women's Challenger Jacket
The Simms Women's Challenger Jacket gives anglers the chance to go fishing on those wet and windy days that you may have had to pass up in the past. The hood on the Challenger Jacket is designed with high speeds and driving rain in mind. This means the hood has 3-point adjustability features, so it can fit perfectly, keeping the blowing winds and pouring rain away! The hood also rolls up in the center back collar tab when at rest. Other features include the cinchable hemline that keeps water and wind off of you, articulated sleeves for a flawless range of motion, adjustable cuffs, and a comfortable women's specific fit. Stay warm, dry, and comfortable while wearing the Simms Challenger Jacket fishing.
- Shell: 2-layer Toray 75D 100% polyester with DWR Lining: 50D 100% polyester with DWR Pocket lining: 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Waterproof fishing jacket with a women's specific fit
- Hood with high speeds and driving rain in mind: 3-point adjustability, wind and water pass through drain holes a collar base, high collar for extreme weather protection. Hood rolls up in center back collar tab when at rest
- Center-front zipper with waterproof storm flap
- Zippered chest pocket with removable sunglass chamois and interior zippered chest pocket for essentials
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with adjustable waist cinch inside
- Articulated sleeves and adjustable cuff for mobility and comfort
- Cinchable hemline with kill switch D-loop for use when running to the honey hole
Ratings & Reviews
Great Fall Jacket
This jacket is wind- and water-resistant and perfect for cooler fall days. I am on the smaller side, but ordered a medium so a hoodie or thick clothing would fit comfortably underneath. It's not bulky so this worked perfectly. Love the pink/navy combo.