The Simms Tributary Hip Pack is built with solid material, but before covering that subject we need to mention first what's cool about this fishing pack. The Simms hipper features an adjustable waistbelt; wear it in the traditional lumbar manner or sling it to a Chewbacca or Pancho Villa over-the-shoulder "bandolier" styling for your fishing adventures. The Tributary hip pack is ready for any of your excursions, especially if you have to dive past thorny brush to get there. Its polyurethane coating contributes to the tear and abrasion resistance of the rugged and dependable 600D polyester fabric and supplies water-resistant tendencies.
Simms designed the main compartment with an additional stretch-mesh internal pocket for clean separation of items and organization. An additional zippered accessory pocket on the exterior facing of this Simms hip pack provides more space for fishing goodies and a loop field is specifically designed for fly/lure drying and storage. You gain accessory attachment points for on-water fishing tools on the built-in hypalon tool dock, plus the daisy chain webbing offers multiple loops for other fishing tackle items. Grab your fishing rod of choice and jump into action wearing the Simms Tributary Hip Pack!
- Shell: 100% recycled 600-denier polyester with backside PU coating
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- Access the main compartment via a U-shaped zipper
- Additional zippered pocket on face of pack
- Loop for fly/lure drying and storage
- Tool dock and daisy chain webbing for accessory attachment
- Adjustable waist belt can be worn lumbar style or over the shoulder style