Simms Men's ProDry Jacket
Stay warm this ice season with the Simms Men's ProDry Jacket! This jacket features Simms 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell to help seal out anything mother nature will throw your way! This redesign has enhanced the durability and overall performance of their ProDry Men's Jacket without taking away the lightweight and sleek look and feel. Simms designed this fishing jacket to keep the harsh weather off of you; it features a cinchable hemline and water-tight cuffs to help fit the coat precisely to you. The main zipper is even secured behind a waterproof storm flap.
The hood of the ProDry Gore-Tex Jacket is designed to withstand driving rain and relentless winds. It features single point adjustability to ensure it stays in place and drain holes on the back of the collar to keep water off of you. The hood even tucks away into the oversized collar when not in use. Simms added on dual water-tight chest pockets and zippered handwarmer pockets to help store any essentials you may want to keep on hand. The sleeves feature reflective sections and no-catch shingled cuffs to make sure you are safe and visible while out on the ice! Cold, wet weather fishing has never been easier than with the Simms Men's ProDry Jacket!
- Material Technology:
- Upper sleeves, shoulders, and hood: 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell - 80D 100% Nylon with DWR and 100% Nylon tricot backer
- Body and undersleeves: 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell - 70D 100% Nylon with DWR and 100% Nylon tricot backer
- Redesign offers greater durability with increased denier face fabric while maintaining a light feel and new modern, sleek look
- Waterproof and breathable that keeps you exceeding dry in any weather while on the water
- Hood built to withstand high speeds and driving rain with single point adjustability, drain holes at the base of back collar, bonded brim with rain-gasket liner and high-collar extreme weather protection
- Hood tucks way in collar when not in use
- Exposed center-front zipper backed with waterproof storm flap
- Water-tight exposed dual chest pocket and interior zippered stretch-woven pocket for essentials
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with adjustable waist cinch located inside pocket
- Articulated sleeves with safety reflective hits and shingled no-catch watertight cuff
- Cinchable hem line with kill switch D-ring for use when running to the honey hole
Ratings & Reviews
Best Rain Suit Out There
This will be the only rain jacket that I ever purchase again. You could hold a garden hose on yourself all day and you will not get wet. The quality is off the charts and there are so many features that sets this product apart. I love the pockets on this jacket. They don't leak and it's easy access. I love the cuffs and how they cinch around your wrists so water doesn't go up your sleeve. I fished in an all-day down pour recently and I didn't have any issues at all. This is a great product and well worth the long term investment.