Simms Headwaters Foldover Mitts
To keep your hands warm on the water, use Simms Headwaters Foldover Mitts! Constructed with high-stretch fleece, your hands will retain warmth without compromising your dexterity. These mitts sport a foldover design for easy access to your fingertips so you can tie knots or access your pockets. They also offer a heat-pack pocket which sits on the inside of the wrist for optimal warmth. Finished with a water repellent, Headwaters Mitts have you protected.
- Material: 100% high-stretch fleece
- Polartec fleece 200 series on back of hand, Polartec fleece 100 series on palm
- DWR water-resistant finish
- Inside slip pocket accommodates a heat pack measuring up to 3 x 2 in.
- Zoned insulation for warmth
Ratings & Reviews
by B Tepley
I like these mitts. They are pretty tight fitting, which I appreciate. It makes it easy to tie knots. Extra material doesn't get in the way. They are warm, even without folding over. I am glad I added these to my gear bag. These will be great this winter.