Simms Men's Headwaters PRO Stockingfoot Chest Waders
Simms Headwaters PRO Stockingfoot Chest Waders are built to last. These waders feature a patented front and back leg seam construction, which offers improved articulation and reduced wear and tear. Adjustable elastic suspenders helps ensure a comfortable fit, while opposing buckles allow for easy conversion to waist high waders.
- Color: Boulder
- Breathable, lightweight & durable GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3-layer upper & lower with reinforced front leg panel
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender pocket (sold separately) with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 1.5 in. wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, & increased durability
- Patented abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
Simms Headwaters PRO Stockingfoot Chest Waders are made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Best waders made bar none
by fish247 -
I bought the Headwaters Pro to replace my 12 year old Simms Rivershed (gray) waders which were a close-out then. The Rivershed's had 5 layer (Headwaters 4) at the knees and a goretex flip out pouch. All else seems the same except the chest area upgrades which are all nice to have. When I 1st started flyfishing I walked for miles to get to my spots not caring about sticker bushes and sharp rocks in the water. So I did repairs quite often which was easy with aquaseal. 5 years in I bought the G3's for colder weather & water and help fend off sharp stuff. They're awesome but a little heavier. When I drift I will often roll down the top and criss-cross the shoulder straps and wrap around as a waist belt. It so easy. I could easily where these all day and feel so comfortable. Plus the added bonus of Simms fantastic customer service. I could go on with stories of that alone and it would be worth the higher end cost!!!