Simms Guide Pliers
Simms Guide Pliers are constructed with corrosion resistant, stainless steel jaws and anodized aluminum arms. These pliers are comfortable to use, thanks to the ergonomic design and textured grip. The included holster and the utility leash included make it easy to keep these pliers hooked on a wading or pant belt for easy transport. Simms Guide Pliers will cut, help with knot tightening, and even work as a bottle opener.
- Corrosion resistant, 17-4 stainless steel jaws
- 6061-T6, type II anodized aluminum arms
- Tungsten carbide cutting blade
- Ergonomic and textured grip
- Kydex holster and utility leash included
- Bottle opener with beveled notch for tightening knots
- Plier Weight: Approx 5 oz.
- Total Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Length: 7 in.
Simms Guide Pliers are made in the U.S.A.