Simms G4 Pro Stockingfoot Chest Waders
Simms G4 Pro Stockingfoot Chest Waders were made with anglers and guides alike in mind. The rugged and ultra-quiet Gore-Tex material is perfect for the trails and the water! The Simms G4 Pro waders are abrasion resistant and designed for full mobility along the seams. The suspender system keeps the waders securely in place and are fully adjustable.
Simms added on gore-tex belt loops that allow you to convert these waders to hip waders on the fly! These Simms waders also feature a zippered, micro-fleece lined reach-thru handwarmer pocket for storage and a quick warm-up from the frigid air! The newly designed G4 Pro Stockingfoot waders offer 25 percent more breathability, keeping you comfortable for even the longest of treks! Get to those hidden, secluded fishing spots with ease with the Simms G4 Pro Stockingfoot Chest Waders!
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell upper
- 4-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell lower and seat
- Rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined reach-thru hand-warmer pocket for strategic storage and cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile Gore-Tex belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with opposing Duraflex buckles for waist-high conversion, now with a fabric suspender divider
- Sharkfin buckle for convenient hemostat retention
- Patented front & back leg seams for effortless mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered stockingfeet