Simms Men's G3 Guide Stockingfoot Chest Waders
Simms has gone back to the drawing board with its ever-popular Simms Men's G3 Guide Stockingfoot Chest Waders! These G3 Guide waders are made with a 3-layer Gore-Tex upper and a 4-layer Gore-Tex lower for enhanced abrasions resistance! As nobody likes a rock in their boot, these G3s feature abrasion-resistant gravel guards that help seal dirt and debris out when wading or hiking to your destination. With the zippered chest pocket, a zippered and reach-through fleece hand warming pocket, the Tippet Tender pocket and retractor docking station, and a Super-fly patch, these waders are equipped to handle all the gear you want to have at hand! The stretch wading belt and adjustable suspenders let you tailor the fit. Simms also added opposing Duraflex buckles for a waist-high conversion. No matter how hard the trail is to that ultimate fishing spot, the Simms Men's G3 Guide Stockingfoot Chest Waders are ready!
- Fabric Technology: GORE-TEX 3-layer upper, GORE-TEX PRO 4-layer lower and seat
- Zippered chest pocket
- Tippet Tender pocket with dual tippet pockets and retractor docking station
- Zippered reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Super-fly patch and integrated utility tabs
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams
- Adjustable elastic 1 1/2 in. suspender with opposing Duraflex buckles for waist-high conversion
- Abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
Simms Men's G3 Guide Stockingfoot Chest Waders are made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Best Waders I've Ever Owned
by River Rat
Simms makes the best waders in my opinion and the G3's are a staple for the avid angler. I've had many waders but nothing compares to the comfort and durability of the G3's.
Best Wader on the Market
Simms G3 waders are the best value on the market. I've owned two sets of G3's which has lasted me over 15 years. The fit of these waders are perfect. They are lightweight and have great features from the belt to the way the pockets are built. These waders are really thought through. I've beat my previous pairs with over 400 days fishing on each set. I also fish areas with heavy cover and brush and they've held up great. Highly recommend this product.