Simms Men's G3 Guide Stockingfoot Chest Waders - Closeout
Wet feet are a thing of the past with the past with Simms G3 Stockingfoot Chest Waders. With the utilization of Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabrics, G3 Waders are the ultimate in wading gear. Featured in the seat and legs of the waders is 4-layer Gore-Tex fabric, making them extremely durable, yet breathable and lightweight. The patented front and back leg seam construction with seam sealing make for a completely waterproof seal. These waders feature a zippered chest pocket, a removable tippet pocket, and a special hand-warmer chest pocket. Built to withstand the harshest conditions, G3 Guide waders are outfitted with YKK zippers and buckles.
- Zippered chest pocket
- Removable Flip-out Tippet Tender pocket with dual-entry zippers and retractor docking station
- Zippered reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Super-fly patch and integrated utility tabs
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams
- Adjustable elastic 1 1/2 in. suspender with opposing YKK buckles for wait-high conversion
- Abrasion-resistant built-in gravel guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Three and four-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell technology
Simms G3 Guide Breathable Stockingfoot Chest Waders are made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Bought a new pair recently after my previous pair lasted me 10 years with over hundreds of uses. I'm 6'1" 270lbs and bought the 2XL. They fit perfectly. Simms did update the belt from my previous pair and it's way nicer. Quality product all the way around.