Simms Freestone Hip Pack
The Simms Freestone Hip Pack is a durable, water-resistant hip pack so that you can be fully prepared on the water. This five-liter-capacity hip pack features a wide-mouth peel-back zipper for easy access inside. The pack features multiple pockets within, including fly box storage sleeves and a foam fly retainer panel on the front inside. The molle webbing on the waist belt conveniently supports a bottle holster attachment, a wading staff, or that can of bear spray you might really want with you when hiking into grizzly territory. An adjustable padded cross-carry strap won't dig into your shoulder, and accessory attachments include a tippet caddy, floatant holster, and internal key clip. An exterior stretch pocket, the included weather bottle sheath, and underside compression straps to hold a jacket add to all you can carry with the Simms Freestone Hip Pack!
- Material: 330D Nylon Ripstop Fabric with backside PU coating and face DWR treatment; 200D Polyester Liner
- Lightweight yet durable
- Fully structured, compression-molded toolbox with single zipper to main compartment includes foam fly retainer panel on front inside
- Stretch mesh pockets inside generous main compartment
- Zippered stash pocket with key clip for phone and keys
- Molle webbing on waist belt eliminates the need for two belts by allowing for attachment of bear spray, wading staff, or bottle holster
- Small exterior stretch pocket for additional storage
- Water bottle sheath on underside accommodates liter bottle width
- Underside compression straps for securing jacket
- Accessory attachments include tippet caddy, floatant holster, and internal key clip
- Dimensions: 10 x 6 x 8 in.
- Capacity: 5 L
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
Please note: The tippet, net, and other accessories shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.