Simms Freestone Hip Pack
Never be empty-handed when you've got the Simms Freestone Hip Pack strapped on. This fishing hip pack is your new go-to pack to make sure you are prepared for your day on the water. This water-resistant, 12-liter capacity hip-pack features a vast array of pockets from the easy-open dual front pockets to the interior stretch mesh fly box storage sleeves to ensure you have everything you need. Fully equip yourself using the compression straps to carry a jacket, the pass-through sleeve to hold your net, and the stretch mesh pocket to holster your water bottle. This pack is designed with an exterior magnetic docking station for nippers or mitten clamps, allowing easy access to your tools and gear! The Simms Freestone Hip Pack is lightweight and adjustable; you might not remember you have it on!
- 100% 420D Oxford nylon; DWR water-resistant finish; 100% nylon 920D Robic; 100% nylon stretch woven
- Dimensions: 12.75 x 9.5 x 6 in.
- Capacity: 12 L
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Easy open dual front pocket zipper with interior stretch mesh fly box storage sleeves
- Removable and adjustable waist belt with cargo pockets and low line catch compression straps
- Removable and adjustable, padded cross carry shoulder strap
- Pass-through back panel sleeve to carry fishing net
- Exterior secured tippet caddy and stretch woven storage pocket
- Exterior magnetic docking station for nippers or mitten clamps
- Stretch mesh bottle pocket with compression straps to carry a jacket
Please note: The gear shown in the image is for display purposes only and is not included.