Simms Freestone Backpack - 2019 Model
Venture into the vast unknown with the Simms Freestone Backpack! Featuring a fishing-specific design and dedicated pockets, you can carry all of the gear you need for a full day of fishing on the river. Built upon a lightweight aluminum frame with a mesh vented back panel, the Freestone Backpack offers all-day comfort. Outfitted with a four-way zipper, you can easily access the main compartment of this bag from the top or either side of it. Its padded shoulder straps are outfitted with a magnetic tool docking station and a stretch pocket for your essentials. An adjustable sternum strap and waist belt give you a custom fit for great support and performance. The drop down flap can be used for storing a net or extra rod. Take anything and everything you need on your next fishing expedition with the Simms Freestone Backpack!
- Dimensions: 22 x 13 x 8 in.
- Capacity: 35 L
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Fabric Technology: 100% 420D Oxford Nylon; DWR water-resistant finish; 100% nylon 920D Robic; 100% nylon stretch woven
- Four-way zipper allows easy access inside main compartment from top or either side of pack
- Padded shoulder straps with magnetic tool docking station, adjustable sternum strap, comfort load lifters, and stretch woven pocket for essentials
- Lightweight aluminum frame with mesh vented back panel for comfort and fast drying
- Removable and adjustable waist belt with low line catch hook and loop webbing features
- Front panel drop down flap for net or extra rod storage, coated daisy chain to secure exterior gear and loop field to store used flies
- Additional exterior stretch woven pocket and top-loading zippered pocket for water bottle or lunch storage
- Interior organization pockets
- Compatible with the Simms Freestone Chest Pack
Please note: The fishing gear shown in the image are for display purposes only and are not included.