Simms Flyweight Access Pack
The Simms Flyweight Access Pack is made for those anglers who want a fully functional and reliably strong lightweight backpack that won't slow them down while getting to the backcountry to fish hidden waters that make all of the hiking worth it. The Flyweight Access Pack is 18 liters of storage space constructed with 210-denier nylon ripstop material with a polyurethane coating for weather-resistance and compression. The Access Pack folds neatly into its own pocket, so you can tuck it in travel luggage or another storage container when not in use. You don't need a big pack, just one with the right weight and storage capacity, which you get with the Simms Flyweight Access Pack!
- Built with a lightweight and durable 210-denier nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and DWR treatment
- Large opening roll-top closure compresses or expands to accommodate various sized gear loads
- 18-liter capacity
- Highly breathable air mesh shoulder harness and carry loop
- Urethane coated weather-resistant front face pocket doubles as stuff-sack for pack; includes key clip and hanging loop
- External cargo options include a multi-point adjustable bungee system and dual side water bottle pockets