Simms Essential Gear Bag
Take comfort in knowing your river-side collection is prepared and equipped to go at a moment's notice with the Simms Essential Gear Bag. This stout bag offers a full 90 liters of storage space. The separate and vented base zone fits waders and boots, while adjustable dividers let you customize the main compartment for dry gear. The double zipper opening gives you full access to your equipment and external zippered pockets feature mesh bottoms for easy access. With the Simms Essential Gear Bag, you can be ready to hit the river with everything you need in one convenient place.
- 1680D ballistic dobby
- DWR water-resistant finish
- Capacity: 90 L
- Dimensions: 24 x 14 x 16 in.
- Easy-access main opening with #8 YKK double zipper closure
- Wet storage compartment fits waders and boots
- Side exterior zippered pockets for additional essentials
- TPU-coated bottom
- Tuckaway rod tube carriers with removable shoulder strap
Ratings & Reviews
Lots of room and well built
This bag is a lot bigger than it appears and you can get a ton of gear in this bag. I recently went on a trip and was able to get my boots and waders and other gear in the bottom section of the bag. The bottom section also has vents so it can breathe. The bag has really cool dividers so you can sort your gear. The zippers are not cheap garbage and there are pockets everywhere.