Simms Men's Challenger Insulated Jacket
When the weather gets fierce, your gear needs to be just as intense! That's why you need the Simms Men's Challenger Insulated Jacket! This jacket features a two-layer waterproof Toray shell and Primaloft Rise insulation to lock even the harshest weather out. Simms designed this coat to be lightweight and fully waterproof, so you can fish with ease no matter what mother nature says! The Challenger Insulated Jacket has a three-point adjustable, insulated storm hood to help keep your hood in place when the winds pick up. The seams of this jacket are tapered with Primaloft insulation to provide significant warmth without hindering your mobility. The sleeves are articulated with adjustable cuffs and feature abrasion-resistant elbow padding, and the front zipper is protected behind a waterproof storm flap to help ensure you stay dry all day long!
Simms designed this jacket to hold all your essentials! It has protected interior pockets for anything you want to keep dry and at hand. The coat has zippered chest pockets with a removable sunglasses chamois and zippered handwarmer pockets to help heat you back up! Ensuring your gear fits correctly is essential when fighting off harsh weather, so Simms added a cinched waistline to the Challenger Jacket. The waistline has a kill switch D-loop as well. For safety, this jacket also features high-vis reflective logos to make sure you are easy to find. Stay warm and get out there with the Simms Men's Challenger Insulated Jacket!
- Shell: 100% Nylon 2-layer Toray with DWR
- Lining: 74 g 50 D 100% Polyester with DWR
- Insulation: Primaloft Rise 120 g in body and 100 g in sleeves
- Lightweight, waterproof, fierce-weather fishing jacket
- Fully tapered seams with Primaloft insulation provide mobility and significant warmth
- 3-point adjustable, fully insulated storm hood with ice pick secure loops on back neck and reflective logos for safety
- Center-front zipper with waterproof storm flap
- Zippered chest pocket with removable sunglass chamois and an interior zippered pocket for essentials
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Articulated sleeves with abrasion-resistant elbow panels and adjustable cuff
- Cinched waistline and kill switch D-loop for use when running to the honey hole
Ratings & Reviews
I love this jacket and it's very versatile. I utilize this in the fall when trolling and ice fishing as well. Quality zippers, nice pockets and all at a reasonable price for what you're getting.
by Michael Carter
This jacket is very nice, what I don’t like is the huge Simms name on the back, it looks like crap and it would not bother me to have it smaller somewhere else on the jacket. I will not by another Simms product with the walking billboard on my back.