Simms Men's Challenger Insulated Bibs
No matter how cold it gets, the Simms Men's Challenger Insulated Bibs will keep you warm and comfortable! These bibs are highly insulated to help retain heat, even in the most frigid of temperatures. The overlays on the knees and cuffs offer high abrasion resistance, helping to improve the bibs overall durability. These lightweight, waterproof performance bibs are great for cold-weather fishing.
The Simms Challenger Insulated Bibs feature a front zipper that has a waterproof storm flap to help seal out the wind and water, keeping you warm and comfortable! The bibs are designed with adjustable suspenders that sit high on your back for enhanced comfort. Simms also added a thigh-high side zipper that makes putting boots on or taking them off a breeze! The bibs are also designed with an easy access pliers sheath on the thigh and insulated hand warming pockets! Prepare for those frigid fishing temperatures with the Simms Men's Challenger Insulated Bibs!
- Material Technology:
- Shell: 100% Nylon 2-layer Toray with DWR
- Lining: 74g 50D 100%Polyester with DWR
- Insulation: Primaloft Rise 100g in legs/80g in body
- Overlays on knees & cuffs: High abrasion resistant 275g 100% Nylon 6.6 2-ply oxford weave
- Lightweight, waterproof, ultra-durable bib for cold weather fishing
- Center-front zipper with waterproof storm flap
- Adjustable suspenders with high back for comfortable fit
- Handwarmer pockets
- Thigh-pocket with plier sheath
- Reinforced high-abrasion nylon seat
- 2-way thigh high side zipper opening for easy on/off while wearing boots
Ratings & Reviews
Great insulated bibs.
by Michael Carter
Bibs are warm and waterproof as advertised, good product.