Simms Men's Challenger Insulated Bibs
No matter how cold it gets, the Simms Men's Challenger Insulated Bibs will keep you warm and comfortable! These bibs are highly insulated to help retain heat even in the most frigid of temperatures. The overlays on the knees and cuffs offer high abrasion resistance, helping to improve overall durability. These lightweight, waterproof performance bibs are great for cold-weather fishing!
The Challenger Insulated Bibs feature a front zipper with a waterproof storm flap to help seal out the wind and water, keeping you warm and comfortable! The bibs are designed with adjustable suspenders that sit high on your back for enhanced comfort. Simms also added a thigh-high side zipper that makes putting boots on or taking them off a breeze. On top of that, the bibs feature an easy-access pliers sheath on the thigh and insulated hand-warming pockets. Prepare for those frigid fishing temperatures with the Simms Men's Challenger Insulated Bibs!
- Shell: 100% Nylon 2-layer Toray with DWR
- Lining: 74 g 50 D 100% Polyester with DWR
- Insulation: Primaloft Rise 100 g in legs and 80 g in body
- Overlays on knees and cuffs: High abrasion-resistant 275 g 100% Nylon 6.6 2-ply Oxford weave
- Lightweight, waterproof, ultra-durable bibs for cold-weather fishing
- Center-front zipper with waterproof storm flap
- Adjustable suspenders with high back for a comfortable fit
- Handwarmer pockets
- Thigh pocket with pliers sheath
- Reinforced high-abrasion nylon seat
- 2-way thigh-high side zipper opening for easy on and off while wearing boots