Shimano Zodias Casting Rod - 2019 Model
This item is not available for international shipping.
Increase your accuracy with the Shimano Zodias Casting Rod! Designed with Shimano's Hi-Power X construction, this rod is made to be stiff and responsive! The more rigid feel of this rod allows you to get your baits exactly where you wanted them because it even helps to increase your casting distance. The rod is highly responsive, so you can easily set that hook once you feel them biting! The blank is light and robust so that it can handle those fierce battles! Let your rod do the work for you with the Shimano Zodias Casting Rod!
- Crisp and responsive
- Incredible casting distance
- Accurate casting
- Efficiently transfer energy through the rod
- Lightweight blank
- Versatile line up of weights and actions
- CI4+ Reel Seat
- CI4 is a Shimano original material reinforced with carbon fiber. It is lighter and has a higher strength than conventional resin material. CI4+ is an advanced version of the original CI4 material. This highly technical material is 2.5 times more rigid than CI4 and is used in Shimano reel seats to increase sensitivity and to reduce weight. Use of CI4+ for the reel seat also delivers remarkable rigidity for perfect reel fixation which results in better rod efficiency.
- Hi-Power X
- In Hi-Power X construction, the blank’s outermost layer is diagonally wrapped with carbon tape, which forms an array of “X” shapes. The width of the tape, its winding angle and the part of the rod being wrapped are fine-tuned according to the target fish species. The flexibility allows Shimano to adjust these wraps during construction for precise actions, enhanced overall strength and added twist resistance. Hi-Power X construction delivers sharp and crisp rod control by the angler.