Shimano Tyrnos 2-Speed Conventional Reel
The Tyrnos 2-Speed Conventional Reels expand on the popular Tyrnos line, with selectable Power and High Speed gear ratio. Rip jigs fast, then put it in low gear for fish fighting strength. The gearing is meshed so gear changes can happen under pressure and the smooth lever drag system provides easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- Handle mounted, push button gear selection
- Reduced profile top crossbar
- Oversized gears
- Diecast aluminum frame
- Oversized handle shank
- Alternating twin pawl anti-reverse system
- Graphite sideplates with aluminum braces
- Ergonomic power handle
- Loud clicker
- Ratcheting drag lever
- TYR50IILRS model is equipped with a Harness Fishing Accessory Handle
- These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.
- HAGANE Body
- The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- Metal Series
- The metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.